River Town’s Safety Commitment
River Town employees sign an annual Safety Commitment to keep safety a high priority at all times. The Safety Commitment says, “I am dedicated to maintaining a safe work environment and will demonstrate my commitment to safety through these actions:
- I am committed to an incident and injury free workplace.
- I agree that every job can be done safely.
- I will be concerned for my safety and safety of those around me.
- I will identify and correct or report any and all unsafe conditions.
- I will continually improve my safety behaviors.
- I will be familiar with and abide by River Town safety policies and procedures, including required training.
- I will never take shortcuts at the expense of safety.
- I agree that working safely is a condition of my employment.
- I will be totally committed to safety excellence.
- I will make these commitments part of my everyday life at work and at home.”